FML 2.94% 17.5¢ focus minerals ltd

After listening to the previous BR chat and the excitement in...

1. 561 Posts.
    After listening to the previous BR chat and the excitement in Campbells' voice, is it possible that the Mount may become their own mini "super pit" and become the lynch pin of their operations. ??
    FML have always played their cards close to their chests.

Their latest announcement of acceleration of operations at most sites, which is fair to say is driven by the rising gold price, would indicate an increase in the number of ASX announcements between Qlty reports.

I,m expecting to hear that another mill will be built at the M and that reserves are increasing sharply.

Right now, there is no relationship between the rising gold price and the SP. Way down the track sometime maybe.

If gold were to reach $US1450 by end of May, FML might struggle to 6.0-6.1.

Hard yakka by FML management and its' trusty crew is the only firework that is going to launch the selling price to whatever it is meant to be.
    The rising gold price and the recent Options to the FML crew will drive this to fruition.

I will look no more FML candles, listen to prophecies, and rants on pro gold gurus web sites, etc.

I,ll take my seat on the plane and let Campbell & Co take me on this mystery flight. Could be a long flight though!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.