FML 5.26% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Pinto,The cost of a new processing plant would cost in the...

1. 335 Posts.
    Pinto,
    The cost of a new processing plant would cost in the region of 60-70 million assuming it is the same size and process of TMH and I beleive starting today it would go something like this assuming the board has lots of confidence and does not capitalise to much too much too early, but does take some risk.

- Prove resource 2 months.

- Feasability study complete in 3 months assuming they started work on this 1 month from today.

- Permits starting in 4 months time with a 4 month turnaround.

- Engineering complete in 10 months from today assuming they start engineering directly after feasability is complete.

- Precure long lead items to be ordered in month 8.

- Construction to start in month 8 providing all permits and engineering aspects are in good shape.

- construction 12 months.

- Commissioning 3 months ramping up to reasonable production.

All up if all goes extremely well 24 months, I think more like 30 months. Dependent on the type plant required Focus may be able build a duplicate to TMH with the option of up grading while the new plant is producing.
    Lets assume it is 30 months construction time and drilling and proving up resources is full steam ahead there may be some bank borrowing, but I would not think they would look at another placement as they know they already have an issue with the number of shares on the FML registery.

I also don't believe they would have to borrow too much as most of it could be finances from TMH production.

So in less than 3 years we could be producing 200,000 oz per year...... Big Bickies

Don't jump all over me just a guess. I beleive the biggest issue would be securing the manning to construct the project due to all the activity in the construction sector that will become a big problem starting the end of this year, assuming Kevin Dudd does not destroy the mining investments planned.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.008(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $5.052K 37.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67803 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 18428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.