FML 12.5% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

the mount...what a cracker, page-5

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi! Guys,

Just a small follow up from yesterday. Ref: kitco. Overnight Gold up $4.00 Rhodium up $40.00 it could just as easily been the other way round and one day soon it may well be.

I re-read the latest announcement I guess we dont really know how many people have read it I suspect not many in main street.

To me it reads like the beginnings of a real company maker. The management are addressing the mine life issue with good solid resource results. Fifteen lodes around twenty meters apart and open in all directions is no small matter.

My humble opinion: This Company is fast moving out of the speculator share arena and morphing into a solid mid tier producer. Maybe the management team and the rest of us are best to just keep quiet. There are plenty of keen eyed predators prowling around, some local, more with pockets full of the old fashioned money! The type of money that has one value when you put it in your pocket and a later value when you take it out.

The FML mining lease lies in a terrific historically rich area it has produced plenty of ounces in the past. Do yourself a favor and read up on a few of the technical advancement s made in the mining and exploration industry. The 1800 to 1990 boys found gold using the seat of their pants methods, the only way they would have found one lode after another was after sweating and digging to it. The twenty first century miner certainly has the technical edge and can mine with a certain degree of accuracy; the digging part has improved slightly. But please dont forget if the gold is twenty meters in front of you or half a mile under the South African soil it is never easy work to bring it to the market.

When found, mined, part processed and finally refined to four nines the product has paid all its debts at that point, it is the liability of no man (or woman) it relies on no mans promise to make good on a debt unlike that old fashioned stuff I mentioned earlier. After all its been doing its designated job for around six thousand years now!

I have a healthy holding of FML shares and consider myself in the strong hands bracket. The musings above are for people that have similar interest to me and general worries about the damage currently being done by big spending governments made up of people with less active brain cells than a Guppy! Either that or they are truly malicious! I cant see any middle ground here.

Your own money is too hard won to take financial advice from anyone, you owe it to yourself to learn all you can about how to protect your life style in the future.

Good luck to all that can keep the faith. Cheers: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.015(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $42.91K 334.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7417 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 19128 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.