RSG 0.00% 52.0¢ resolute mining limited

Value for RSG will be reflected eventually... here comes the...

1. 3,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Value for RSG will be reflected eventually... here comes the Russian Nuclear bomber to help lift up geopolitical tensions (not that I like a nuclear war)..

http://www.copyright link/news/worl...ar-bombers-around-north-korea-20170824-gy3spl

North Korea being the next field game for Russia/China vs USA?

Russia may be having another go at Belarus as well..
    http://dailysignal.com/2017/08/24/russian-actions-belarus-cause-concern/

Meanwhile, in my boredom, I had decided to do my own NPV calc for the projects of RSG...have factored in 20% risk factor for Syama Underground and Ravenswood Expansion to reflect construction risk etc, and 40% risk factor for Bibiani, assuming 8% discount rate and 0.8 AUD:USD FX rate, gold price of US$1280/Oz, and I still get $1.31/share as the value of RSG. Note I've also assumed that $162M of the cash balance will be spent in this year (not clear how much is spent already on the projects) just to be conservative. And I've assumed 30% tax rate on all profits.

As the projects continue to be developed, the risk factor will reduce, and when I remove all risking factor, the value becomes $1.68/share at current gold price. I haven't factored in value from all the other exploration projects (Nafolo, Tabakaroni, Egpyt, etc) in the above analysis, assuming them as cream on the top.

As we see gold price inching up and more exploration results from the other areas, I think RSG will move towards $2 again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 51.5¢ $2.700M 5.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 172817 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 163214 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.