RSG 0.00% 52.0¢ resolute mining limited

The Move Towards $2 again, page-155

1. 9,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    @Goldbullsach

nothings changed from what i said last week for mine

i dont think this is stock specific as yet - majority of the midcap goldies are tearing.sbm has gone 2.55 to 3.70 in about 6 weeks from memory. sars now gone 96c to 1.70+ sinve it broke north 5 months or so ago

rsg is a 'usd' gold so its breakout has come much later - at same time as US gold and silvr stocks have started to move north

this is eerily similar to the 2015 breakout - and i suspect gold bull technicians would say this marks the strt of the '2nd major wave' for gold equities in the breakout from the 2011 downtrend

rsg has a much deeper discount valuation than most others - so its bounce should be more rapid and parabolic - assuming newsflow doesnt cause any problems

as for $2 - i said that was a '12 month' target - not a short term expectation

the news on the mine re-rerouting will be key. get really good results on both and $2 could be much faster than 12 months.

but who knows

but at this stage this part of the move is just about money moving bck into gold equities after 12+ months of profit taking and van eck's short selling the entire sector

the reason for why is pretty obvious - USD has now seen 5 rate hikes (think its 5) Euro and Jpy yet to see any. With ex US growth speeding up the market is moving to price in USD as having peaked

so bullish commdities bulish gold

aud having troughed earlier - the 'aud' goldies based much earlier than 'usd' goldies

so smart money will fous on USD goldies/silver stocks now as having more upside than the domestic only aud goldies

i can see rsg getting to maybe $1.70ish on a really bullish asset allocatiopn shift before it has fresh news on its projects - but somewhere in there is a point where the market i think will pause to want confirmation on 'no issues'

but 5c-10c days are quite feasible before that happens if there's enough fresh money seeking goldies because its at such a cheap discount

strategically there's a long standing correlation between Dow/gold peak/roughs inverting. So there's be quite a bit of money coming out of industrial equities into gold equities as portfolio safety bet - if advosers think Dow is close to a peak

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 51.5¢ $2.700M 5.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 172817 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 163214 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.