FAR 3.09% 47.0¢ far limited

the movement, page-34

1. 4,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4708
    Do you really think its going to take months Blokes??

The decree for what ever reason seemed to be dragged forward by at least 5-6 months. African petroleum did plan to drill the block adjacent this first quater, they dropped bit back to the 3rd quater and they also paid a bond to petrosen (the state owned oil company) which would expire conincidently also in 6 months to get a permit for a particular block close to their block.

As the majority of talk on hotcopper is a guess, my guess is that AP would be straight through the door if FAR were not granted the decree in 5-6 months which was the approximate lenght of time that most thought it would take to get. The block which is near to theirs, could also be FARs which is next door. As far as i know all the other blocks are tied up in that region. Seismics with very positive readings have been done on each side of FARS block and the the good luck points to it running through our block.

Minnows FAR now have their exploration granted for a further 2 years. There is more than one Oil company in that region do you not think that one of those might think it as being a good oportunity to jump on it while there is a chance. They did say after Ophir went their own way that they have had discussions with others regarding farmin in, i would of imagine that notting would have happened with that as we didnt have the extension. We do now

If you were to say to your mates come to a concert, i dont have any tickets... i dont think they would be to bothered in going. Put if you said come to a concert i have tickets, they would snap those tickets off you and be on that bus in a flash.

Anyway just thoughts; i dont think its months away

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.