BSG bolnisi gold nl

I think the key to this merger is Coeur's underground mining and...

1. 490 Posts.
    I think the key to this merger is Coeur's underground mining and project management expertise. Maybe, BSG/PJO feel an expanded Palmarejo project is what is needed but is beyond their present capabilities and merging with Coeur is a good strategy. Anyway, that is what CDE are bringing to the deal. BSG/PJO are offering up a world class silver deposit. In their webcast, Coeur's CEO (Dennis Wheeler) mentions increasing the budget for the Palmarejo mine development to $US 125 million . The expanded mine plan will involve both open pit and underground mining. CDE is cashed up and there should be no further dilution to fund all their development projects.

I am warming up to the deal. I wished though BSG shareholders were being offered more for BSG's non-Palmarejo assets ... the offer is chissely on that front. At the same time, a rebound in Coeur's sp could well occur once the tax situation in Bolivia is clarified and once an accurate costing for an on-land tailings dam in Alaska is available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.