CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

the mullet chart, page-25

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Buddy,

You talk of CDU needing luck.

Luck was not involved when Oceanwide made their further recent $17.25 million share purchase in CDU .

Moreover,was it a lucky decision by Sinosteel to accept more shares in CDU in lieu of payment for materials?

I reckon that these were calculated decisions by major Chinese companies based on the merit of investing in the Rocklands Project .

Currently, the balance of the processing plant is arriving at Rocklands and being assembled. The crusher has been erected, and, whilst delays have occurred with the commission, it is but one factor in the overall commissioning of the processing plant. Also, the last announcement indicated that it does does not effect time lines for the complete plant startup.

I am looking forward very much to see that $35 million of minerals being processed. It is but a tiny offering of what is to come when the small box cut is enlarged and serious mining begins.

What has been unearthed in the early development of the Las Minerale open cut has shown copper equivalent grades well in excess of the JORC figure. I am also looking forward to when the really rich lode at the 46 metre level is reached .

As for the DFS, the complexities of issuing a reliable one have been raised by me before. You will have read the difficulties of arriving at a correct JORC figure from the lengthy discussion recently on the forum. If you are interested, I can re-issue my post on that subject.

I would mention that, with every passing day, production gets closer. Critics said it would never happen. Their silence now on that subject is deafening. CDU is going mining and, that will complete the transition from a wannabe to a profitable mining company. Time will tell how profitable it will be, but if $35 million in minerals can, in a short space of time, be extracted from a small box cut operation, things are very promising.

Yes. Have invested another $3.5k in CDU this week. More, next week if a cheque I am awaiting arrives.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.