CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

the mullet chart, page-37

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Hi Buddy,

I stand by my statement, “I reckon that these were calculated decisions by major Chinese companies based on the merit of the Rocklands project.”

For good reasons too. You can be assured, the Chinese would have done thorough research before investing all those millions of dollars in CuDeco. They would have deemed Rocklands a long term money making investment for them.

From the tone of your post, I get the impression that you personally have experienced problems with companies with a Chinese involvement.

As I see the situation, it does not automatically follow, because some Chinese companies behave in a particular manner, that all Chinese companies will do likewise.

You also give me the impression that you are fearful of what may follow because of having a large Chinese shareholding in CuDeco. It seems paradoxical, with such personal apprehension of the future of CuDeco, that you remain a stated large shareholder in the company.

You cannot have it both ways. No Chinese investment, meant CuDeco did not go mining. Simple as that. CuDeco would be in a like position to that of our neighbours, and then we would be very apprehensive of where our company was headed.

A further statement made by you says, “In the meantime it could very well be because that while supporting us, it is our own (CDU’S) money that we are spending to build the mine and the infrastructure."Not their own"." That is an extraordinary surmise on your part. You did use the word “could” though.

Do you think CuDeco had some huge nest egg tucked away that it did not need and did not use the Chinese money? Please enlighten the forum.

When the non-believers leave the CDU stock for other fields, the Rocklands Project spoils will be ours to enjoy peacefully in the coming years.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.