CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

the mullet chart, page-39

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Buddy,

I must confess that I have been guilty in the past of thinking $50 for CDU shares, when Rocklands gets fully ino mining.

CuDeco has Las Minerale and Rocklands South, and very good prospects in many other anomalies yet to be fully drilled; and perhaps uranium mining opportunities. Revenue will also come from rail transport haulage, and port storage faciliies at Townsville. The years ahead look bright for CuDeco(CDU) Limited from my side of the fence.

Anyway, I haven't given up hope yet. It probably all depends whether the acumen of WM is spot on, or the copper grades don't measure up with deeper mining later on. WM is certainly happy with drilling so far. In fact, he anicipates richer ore with deeper drilling.

From all the CuDeco Management reports so far, I cannot find fault with announcements made, and our partners are tops in the game. Our plant and mining all seems safe for future revenue streams.

Therefore, I have not lost my faith that CDU will turn out to be a winner for me in the end.

If the Feds. in the USA can't put manipulation, shorting, insider trading and HFT to the sword, I wonder what chance I have of succeeding in my endeavour. I can't even get a responsible person in the Government, Authorities or the Media to offer some form of action to overcome the problems in our share market. I should not have to go to Court to get Justice in this area.

A very good friend of mine has had to sell his gold shares because the price of the share has dropped 60% and is still falling. If gold stock is unable to return some form of capial gain or dividend, what hope have I got to get someone to respond to my copper woes. I want to enjoy my life not fight it in the Courts with despots. That is, if there is another lawful way to effect a similar result.

You can judge from my response, that I am sticking with WM through thick and thin. I like and admire a fighter for right, and I will entrust the few dollars that I possess with him in CuDeco to see if I can get a return from the share market.

Buddy, I don't want to advise you on how to buy or sell your CDU. That is your prerogaive.

All I want to have is a successful stock. I admit I only have eyes for CDU, but what a joy it will be if those copper grades turn out to be 4%. Only time will tell.

The shorters can eat their hearts out. I hold onto my CDU - period.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.