CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

the mullet chart, page-40

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    good dialog gents. I must say though that one paragraph really stood out. Max I'm not saying you did this but I sure know of a group that does:

"I also wish that you didn't follow the footsteps of someone that make constant use of that ridiculous, childish, and baseless comment that, if anyone is unhappy with what is happening with a company, and with a company's doing, he should not say anything wrong against the company itslelf, but he/she sould sell out of his/hers shares instead."

You have hit the nail on the head mate. Others (like my friend Max) have every right in the world to scream from the rafters about the Russians and horrible "manipulators", while those of us who have issues with the way the company is being run should just "sell out" and quietly go away! There's about as much chance of that happening as a plant being ready in 12 months IMHO.

I've got a better idea. If one thinks that CDU is being unfairly targeted by all the bad people in the world, why don't YOU just sell out and quietly move on. Didn't think so....

The reality is I have no problem with those who recklessly pump up this stock. If you lot are the ones that cause the hype to make CDU jump 20% for no apparent reason and then convince new mums and dads that read this board to jump in at those prices before they miss the infamous "boat", then I guess the individuals that trade this stock owe YOU a big thank you. The poor innocent new shareholders may not feel the same way however. But of course then that responsibility would have to lay solely on one group of holders/posters we all know well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.