CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

the mullet chart, page-41

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Bermuda,

I can assure you that I had no part in the preparation of that post.

Buddy was giving me a bit of a going-over, as I have not quite taken up some of his suggestions to me.

Nonetheless, we are pals at heart and sort of understand where we are at with CuDeco. I can therefore, understand his frustration at not having more information at his fingertips, so that he can assess the true value of CuDeco. With me, however, I fly by the seat of my pants and hope for a good landing. I am not a very good share trader, as my experience in 2010 has shown.

Buddy in his post said that he still held a substantial number of shares in CDU. In view of some of his comments and the fact that zzedzz recently posted that he forecasted a price of $2 for CDU, Buddy must have no credence to that prediction otherwise he would have sold.

However, skulduggery still goes on with CDU.

I bought some more CDU this morning. The price shown on the official record "Course of sales" was $3.385. However, CommSec charged me $3.40. Getting greedier!!!

Looks light day-light robbery is still with us, despite what ASIC tells us to believe.

Good news this latest announcement. All is going to plan for CuDeco to go mining.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.