CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

the mullet chart, page-42

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""If the Feds. in the USA can't put manipulation, shorting, insider trading and HFT to the sword, I wonder what chance I have of succeeding in my endeavour. I can't even get a responsible person in the Government, Authorities or the Media to offer some form of action to overcome the problems in our share market. I should not have to go to Court to get Justice in this area.""

Hi Maxw,

You forgot to add to that list of people the most important one. THE PUMPERS!!! Which of course will turn into DUMPERS when it suits them, leaving the mass up to their waste in crocodiles!!! There was one of them that he was so good that he was even bragging that he could easily make a 30% to 35% gain in just a few days, and I have to admit that he was so good, that he could even sell sands to the Arabs living in the middle of the desert, and posters/investors were always willing, time after time, to follow him like the rats with Pied Piper.

They, IMO, are even worse than the rest of them because they pump a stock like hell knowing full well that it is not the truth, and have no morals in doing so while knowing that they might be bringing in the poor unsuspecting mums and dads for the lemmings.

As for that paragraph of yours above, well Max, from your own admittance, it is well clear that no one, for whatever reason, wants to do anything about it, and that your only choice left is to go to Court.

Yet, (although I can't follow your reasoning behind it), it is obvious that you are refusing to go down that path. "(I should not have to go to Court to get Justice in this area.)".

As to why you are refusing to go down that path when you are extremely certain that something is not right, I am totally dumbfounded. Especially when it appears that:

A) going down that road is the only solution left to you, and

B) when it is going to cost you nothing doing it either, and

C) If the Courts will find/decide that something went wrong and that someone has suffered as a result of it all, they can force those people involved with what happened to us and to our shares, to pay for the reparation of it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.