CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

the mullet chart, page-50

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Buddy

Thanks for your input Buddy, I know you have given me volumes of information on this, and, therefore, I feel that I must give you a sort of explanation that holds me back besides normal assessments of the situation.

At a time just prior to the CuDeco JORC announcement I had all my money in a Company that went into a trading halt (and subsequent liguidation) within 1 month of opening up on the Share Market. I lost 100% of my investment.

I borrowed a large sum of money to make CuDeco my get out of jail card. You can see that I lost out on both accounts on the 18th August, 2010.

I would place myself under some financial difficulty if I venture too far from my present financial arrangements, which give me no stress; and when WM pays out a quarterly dividend on CDU when Rocklands commences mining, I will get back on track with my finances. That is my plan.

I suppose I don't want to put myself in a stressful state of mind with taking on the giants of finance. I like justice for all, but I don't want to commit seppuku.

Life is funny when a few can take from the many with no easy recourse.

I will see what eventuates with CuDeco in the next two months and make a final decision.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.