CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

the mullet chart, page-8

1. 46,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8762
    Wow - I should feel Honoured the great Goblin number 2 poster of all time on Hot Copper with 42000 posts over ten years has stuck fish all over one of Hoots old charts :)

Unfortunately its no laughing matter because CDU has chosen not to publish a DFS and is continuing down the dilution road - more shares and uncertainty around the Capex costs has seen the market react as per normal with the share price tracing back towards the $3.45 placement price

This should come as no shock to those long termers who have been in this thing for year's- Cast your mind back to when CDU was trading at $3.20 when the $2.50 placement was announced the instos got their fill and took their stag profits while the mums and dads could only apply for $5k worth and got their allocation after the men in black sold it down.

The S/P fell from $3.20 to $2.45 just below the placement price -The rich get richer and the poor get the picture - CDU has been a a wealth destroyer over the last 6 year's - Goblin is on the money we would have all been better off buying TLS shares a few year's ago when they were sub $3
    conspiracies, manipulation ,shorters ,take over by Xstrata its all just grasping at straws. ( IMO )

The JORC understates the resource I am certain of that but is CDU worth north of a Billion dollars well the market says no and untill CDU cansay we will pay $1 dividend per year on under 250 million shares on issue the s/p will struggle to stay above $5 given the mine is marginal past year 4 on 3mt throughput and a $3 cu price on MPS numbers.

hOOt

thumb em down boys like Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson in a few good men =

You cant handle the Truth "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.