VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

appears to me is the due diligence only rests on tsn and after...

1. 603 Posts.
    appears to me is the due diligence only rests on tsn and after having talked with people on this, am confident that tsn will proceed with it, am also keen on seeing an operations update, will give good idea how tsi tracking and if ticking along nicely then we know the private equity guys are on track to selling in 2017. The big thing here is once salt deal all confirmed and people can do the numbers (not only investors but customers) then i think we see a contract win, only a matter of time. and when thet happens, the institutions who have invested in mnw will be taking tsn seriously. also, got an email today that mentioned salt was being trialled by Virgin mobile in the US and the results were something crazy like 95% of fraud was eliminated in the 30 day trial. can anyone verify this, maybe tony? if this is the case, tsn have picked an absolute winner in salt, how could merchants and major enterprises not be interested? not only would insurance costs go down but customers would be more confident actually migrating to mobile wallets and the like. can't say this loud enough but WATCH THIS SPACE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.