BMN 0.37% $2.74 bannerman energy ltd

the mystery is solved

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Hi guys

I have been giving this some thought & looking through the courses of sales form BMN over the last two months. Trying to put 2 plus 2 together.

We know there have been a few negatives out there in the market place with BMN; Savanah, lower JORC, etc ... but Worthy of a sell-off from $3 plus down to $1.60 ..... NO WAY

So we have the conspiracy theories; cappers, accumulators etc etc ... and look there are always those odd things happening in all stock, but the more I have been thinking about it in the light of the latest Opes debacle, the simpler it becomes.

Many stockholders, hedge funds, & institutions have used margin loans and other sophisticated leverage tools to expand their portfolios. The flow on effect of the recent massive hits the markets have taken have meant that portfolios of major stock holders have been decimated. The reality is that for the last two months, holders have had to slash their portfolios of many stocks to get their debt levels down.

We have had the Tricom fiasco & now it has shown up with Opes ... evidenced now in the 1 million dump on Friday. But really, this must have been going on for MONTHS now on BMN. The drop in the SP and the CONSTANT stream of large sellers is now clearly explained in the current light. Now with BMN being in the ASX300, they have been added to many portfolios, and in the past two months BMN would have been dumped while it was stronger to give liquidity to portfolios.

For many small investors though it has raised all the questions on why why why? What is happening? Woe is me!!etc etc., that has caused the panic postings we have seen on this thread!

The reality is: NOTHING IS WRONG WITH BMN!!!!

The drop is the SP is from portfolio sell-offs ... stop losses would have been hit, some panic sellers, others locking in profits to protect capital.

Hopefully OPES is the last of it and the various stocks can find their level. The level for BMN is WAY higher than this, and IMO we will see it recover, then zoom on the positive announcements to come.

Now is the time to hold tight, take positions, and be ready for the year ahead.

I am greatly comforted by this, knowing that its NOTHING to do with BMN, its the general market that is the problem, and that, as we know, will eventually settle.

In the meantime, the cream always rises, and BMN will be one of the top stocks in 2008

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.