BMN 3.04% $2.23 bannerman energy ltd

the mystery is solved, page-6

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    bmn was stock of the year in 2006.

This was based on the theory that their deposits were massive....& they started drilling with anomoly A.

Now 18 months later this 'theory' is about to become a reality!

Thatis,a final jorc resource for AA will be confirmed at GK .
    At least 100millbs with potential up to 150millbs.

Anywhere between those figures guarantees a mine life of 12-15 years; producing 6.5-8.9 millbs per annum! Not too shabby... to say the least!!!

But hang on, the story only starts then; next its ombuga, oshivello, rossing south. heaps more drilling for 8 years that peter batten has stated several times.

Plus he 'envisages' another mine being built of similar size obtaining ore from maybe ombuga....& a then 'modular' type production plant next door to first one ;its mind boggling!!...

Also the 'on site ' acid plant will supply plenty of power as well....and with the new HPGR crushing process ....all this keeps production costs down compared to its peers.
    So you all know what that means...even this sleepy sunday morning , blind freddy knows ( thats me) the potential is there for big profits. coz, greed is good.

This is why 2 years ago ......90% of my investment $$$$ are into bmn.

I've been there done that!!...having 15-20 companies in my portfolio . It drove me crazy, trying to keep up with AGM's ....financial reports ...working out P.E.'s....then trying to trade 'em up & down. Very hard & time consuming..

No folks, I selected a company with the most 'upside' IMO & let it ride ....but I'm not a fool either ; I still sell some off in the mid $3's & buy back in the low $2's ... like this time....its easier for me to have this style of investing....

So tronbirk...I like to think that the final resource for AA will confirm to the world that bmn will definately be building a 'world class top ten mine'...The canadians will lead the charge & take the share price with it...

Have a look at Xemplar in namibia (on cdn venture exchange) they took that to $8 in december & they havn't drilled a hole yet ..or maybe just a few test holes....
    So whats in store for bmn with resources confirmed very very shortly....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.