the nanny state

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Bet Dan Murphy and wineries now panicking!

wine sold in olive-green brown paper - no more fancy winery labels and "our wine's wonderful" glowings! No more winery tastings - and lunches - under the vines? For alcohol surely more "damaging", even, than ciggies.

What's next? Well, VicRoads have decided - in future - when we go out for our Sunday drives, and see a bag of spuds, or a pumpkin, or some lemons, or a bunch of flowers for Mum, for sale on the side of any main arterials - anywhere - that is VERBOTEN! Or soon will be.

Oh no,no,no,no no,no!!! What - stop to buy fresh duck eggs?
    A shooting offence!

This'll put a few people I know out of their general household petty cash business!

But Nanny Roxon and "Goody Two Shoes" Plebersek know best!

That's why cigarettes are now dead evil - but heroin, cocaine, and marijuana are not, apparently. No attempt at totally banning them. Oh no. Instead, these "do-gooders" want us to open up more injecting rooms - so we can all nick in and get our afternoon dosage to cheer us up! Yep - "won't be long darling - just nicking up to the injecting room!"

Went to a pharmacy once. Beaten to the counter, sick as a dog, needing my scrip meds desperately, by a hundreth of a second, by some whippet of a hippy fella, bearded and scrawny. No manners. He proceeded with a five minute transaction with chemist over some needle swapping, whilst I stood there out on my feet.

It's all bottom-up.

But Roxon and Plebersek - they're up for Saint-Hoods
    I hear! Never ever saw them looking smugger!

(Now, were they two of those who, hypocrytically, sat on their hands for months watching Gillard let in the boats - and people drowning? Of course - that's them!)

Too much sex is next on the list. So allowed dates to be announced.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.