CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

I would be pestering yr local MPs and even the relevant...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I would be pestering yr local MPs and even the relevant ministers direct.

Ferguson is first in line as National Resources Minister so keeping Macfarlane on the hook is proper as his opposition.

But since this fiasco involves a sovereign fund to some degree ... I guess HNC being 40% owned by PRC government kinda qualifies it so ... then the TREASURER's office is involved somewhere along the line.

And then we have Minister for Superannuation and Law to consider and the Deputy PM's Office at least.

Ultimately given our "" happy to bend over backwards and expose our willing PIGU (mandarin)"" attitude, the PM would need to be alerted as well.

AND of course ALL their opposition counterparts hoping there is some national pride left, cos CMR is one helluva test case in the making if pursued.

So DONT be idle, join in the fight and pester yr local MPs as well as the Ministries in question cc their oppositions and we MAY begin to see SOME response.

When asked re CMR's state of adminsitration, the NT Minister for Resources stated their awareness BUT were surprised when alerted the major creditors were ALL ALIEN. So much for keeping an eye on their once was pride and joy. Silence after that so reckon too hot to handle and ended up on Ferguson's desk.

Ferguson is a good and true Ozzie as is Macfarlane ... so if they see lotsa other Ozzies seeking justice, MAYBE something will begin to stir ... so yeah ... keep pestering them and seeking their HELP. We can ALL HELP in this way.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.