ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Kranky this part of the 15/3/2012 announcement might answer some...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Kranky this part of the 15/3/2012 announcement might answer some of your questions.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "The Company has also agreed with Monash Capital to enter into good faith negotiations to
    conclude an agreement whereby Monash Capital will provide project financing for the construction
    of a single module Coldry Commercial Demonstration plant of 150,000 to 200,000 tonnes per
    annum capacity in the Latrobe Valley to prove the economics of Coldry production in Victoria. The
    Company will offer to Monash Capital participation in joint ventures in respect of the commercial
    exploitation of the Coldry and Matmor technologies and other commercial opportunities as they
    emerge. These negotiations will be complex but are expected to be concluded within three
    months and the Company will announce details when the key terms of the proposed deal are
    agreed."
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Ok so it states these negotiations will be complex and yes it states it is about the building of the demo plant and yes it says 3 months but we are now at nearly 4 months. But hey it says they are complex and it says expected and there is no hard date on these complex negotiations being finalised. So all in all i believe that may answer your questions. Seems like you have alot of time on your hands so go back over that announcement and maybe call the company and have a chat like some of us have rather then keep asking the same questions here. So you say ESI have not released an announcement stating it is part of a bigger deal. Well to me the above says it to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $21 8.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 32138373 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12757985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.