GDA 0.00% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

The natives are getting thirsty, page-9

1. 2,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    The market won't buy this story until there is delivery of better sales volumes and visible penetration/recognition of the brand. I just never see GRB anywhere - its not promoted by WOW, and the GRB-brewed WOW brands are also under the radar. You never hear GRB mentioned anywhere by Woolworths as part of the strategy. There's a GRB Facebook page, but even the hobby hand-made cupcakes brand my sister's friend has started for fun, has three times as many likes as the GRB page.

I also would have thought there would have been some announcements on contract brewing wins.

Investors bought the story before, but the SP seems to have been hit pretty hard from the brewery failure. You see that with a lot of stocks - initially buy the story, then after the disappointment its very hard to bring the SP back - only by delivery, unfortunately not by spin.

Its a tough gig to run a company and grow the share price. GRB are doing well enough to support their existing market cap, doing what is expected of a beer company, but it would be an illusion to believe there can be growth and/or premium on the current condition without any evidence of growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.