CBH 0.00% 6.9¢ coolabah metals limited

the nature of lead long term, page-3

1. 3,193 Posts.
    your equasion or chart very pretty...but...India and China..NEED LEAD...its supply and demand..your graph is just sa pretty picture...how about posting a graph on SILVER..which CBH will have plenty of in the old BHP mine...one drill alone showed 665g/t.....there is a commodity run...will go on for a lot more years jet...400million Chinese are moving in the next 10 years into cities...thats why..and what about India...nearly in both places 2.6billion people there....Australias population..just the size of a town in CHINA...so you got no F@#cking Idea..but for your pretty graphs which mean zilch..for this commodity run..which has a while to go...what about iron ore..what BHP and Rio want 71% more in price...no my friend you have a lot to learn..the fun is just starting as USA is finding..they are ruling the roost less and less...the Tiger is going to rule the money soon..and the fed who caused a lot of strife will get their wings clipped...the Chinese will rule the money not the Jews in America...which is the FED....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.256M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 105000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.