@Parsifal; re your post which included "... I also understand...

1. 46,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Parsifal; re your post which included "... I also understand that negotiations with terrorists are seldom straightforward".

Even the Number 1 Back-slapper of Netanyahu's genocidal regime is beginning to agree with that comment!

Even then USA is now publicly declaring the need to investigate IDF activities for atrocities, war crimes and ethnic-cleansing as it expresses increasing frustration with Netanyahu's 'obstinance', the ongoing merciless slaughter of Palestinian civilians by the IDF, the criminal state-sanctioned behaviour of vicious gangs of Israeli 'settlers' inside Palestinian territories and even the continuing blockading of essentail and desperately needed humanitarian aide into Gaza.

Netanyahu's rogue genocidal regime has well and truly earned the title of a rogue terrorist organisation - even according to Australia's official definition of such.

It's my assessment that no-one on Earth is able to negotiate with Netanyahu's totalitarian, US -resourced regime.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.