GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

the near term, your thoughts and feelings.

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Yes it is good news 1031 and i hope the gas and oil % continue to rise sharply.Looking very promising indeed, good call buddy.

Regarding the companies next well and the finance for that well, I would be very interested in your dissemination of your research results on the matter.

I believe now, is an opportune time for someone like yourself or mitchad who is also seeing the blue skies far clearer than I, to elaborate on your honest and sincere breakdown of your research and the clinical results you both have come up with.

I think to be fair, the use of pictures of fast blue cars would be ok but please break it down into relevant matter as I do get lost when people interact the oil business and the production there of with fast,blue, hill climb cars.

Do either of you believe, the shareholders of the company will

A) see a vertical as the next well ?

B) see a horizontal next ?

C) or, see a delay as the legal issues,finance issues etc cause further delays.

Also, it would be great to get both of your views on the subject matter at hand. What do you think of the "rounding down" and the choice selection of any 3 days in the previous 20 for the VWAP ? Good,bad,indifferent, I don't care because I don't understand what they are talking about ?

In closing, a couple of more queries if you have the time ?
    Regarding the acres the coy now holds, do you believe they are the real goods? Retrospectivly speaking of course in regards to the results so far from the 4 verticals and also, what are your thoughts on the quality of the work the board, current/past, Steve Graves and Chris Ritchie have done for the shareholders of this company ? Is the appreciation in your portfolio value ( I am assuming you are the only one with a portfolio that has appreciated going by your level of enthusiasm ) related to the work from the steering committee listed ?

Finally what are your thoughts on the possibilities on the accessing of a debt facility for the medium to long term future ?

I look forward to your dissemination of your analysis.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.