AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Oh dear. I probably shouldn't even bother to respond but will do...

1. 17,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Oh dear. I probably shouldn't even bother to respond but will do so out of courtesy since you took care to name me specifically

The post to which you may be referring, that I wrote earlier today, was in response to a comment you had made suggesting I was a mouthpiece for NC. A proposition that is utterly without foundation. I made one post during August, which was moderated because I had referred to a conversation with him but even that post was actually only talking about a suggestion I made to him in respect of communication.

although up until then there had been no prohibition on referring to conversations with management and it still happens on other boards in relation to other stocks - I have not, since then, referred to any conversations or email exchanges with third parties. In fact I think if you check my posting history you will see that I was not in the habit - if I did it at all - of posting such things anyway.

So you may be confusing me with someone else

I have checked over other posts you have made where you refer to me and I struggled to find one which was not in someway dismissive or accusatory towards me. But maybe I am too sensitive or you also confused me with someone else in those posts as well

I did note in my post this morning that it has surprised me the frequency with which I seem to have lost my own identity and been merged with Pinto. I tried to explain to you why I have some difficulty with that and why I feel perfectly competent in forming my own opinions.

I also wrote the following

"I have assumed that you have shares and are currently in the red. I'd like to be much more in the black than we are. But (IMO) the difference between us seems to be that you are full of anger and frustration or at the very least consumed by negative emotions - at least judging from your posts. So any post that is negative feeds your emotions and validates them. That's a human response and necessary to avoid cognitive dissonance and may suit your personal style. But that approach isn't helpful to me. I have always felt that the best response is to move into analytical mode and work out what is going on and whether my reaction is purely emotional or based on some terminal failure.

I simply hope that you, like other holders, see that the decision you made when you bought the shares was not a bad one and that in fact you showed an enormous amount of foresight. I wish you patience, and hope that we can all enjoy the celebration. If I change my views on that I guess I will disappear"

That I said in an attempt to find a reason for your attitude and to wish you well. I obviously shouldn't have wasted my time doing so.

Anyway I couldn't find the word hate anywhere in my post and it is not actually a word I make use of. I did use the word malevolent but that does not mean hate. In fact it was used in the sense of its Latin roots " wishing ill" of those who don't agree with you. In this case it was used in the context of your comments, which continue somewhat unabated it would appear, that impugned me without basis in fact.

I wouldn't half mind if you just gave up accusing me of leaking information. But feel free to draw it to my attention if I ever do so by accident. In the meantime I will continue to do as I have always done - draw my own conclusions, using information I seek out to which I apply my own intellect.

Of course you could always make contact with the company yourself. I think I commented on the range of research we do. Site visits, phone calls. Emails. Google searches. Referring to contacts I have. I'll add others. Research on the history of the company, understanding internal processes, checking out technical information - in this case chemistry, patents, implications of proposed actions, researching the market including market reports associated with the chemicals industry. I use some fairly standard analytical methods to help me draw conclusions. Etc etc. it's pretty useful stuff to do because the better one understands that stuff the better ones judgements can be.

I look forward to seeing posts in which you share some of your own research. That will be interesting I am sure.

Anyway have a pleasant evening
    Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.814K 281.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4677965 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 139400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.