NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

> Really good to hear JT talking positively about the future. I...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    > Really good to hear JT talking positively about the future. I like his
    > reference to a 'J' curve and his suggestion that the hard work has been done.

Good grief Bob, have you learned nothing?! Less than 2 months ago you started a thread about "The Tim Gooch Story," where you recalled how you had been convinced by Gooch's rhetoric all those years ago. And you are still lapping up the same old nonsense from JT! Where is your critical thinking?! (It was that same thread where you mournfully predicted how the share price would be down to "3.9 in early May...may happen a lot sooner", so at least you called that one right.)

I listened to the JT interview. He wasted no time in referencing the water plant, so he is still dining out on that. Twice he called VSN an "open source platform", which it isn't. I don't think he knows the meaning of the term, other than it is a buzzword they have not deployed to date. He mentioned the VSN "throughput" advantage, and how competitors are "lagging," several times, but this search:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Anetlinkz.com+throughput

yields no evidence of any such advantage. Has anyone seen any such evidence published? He also said the company has a market cap of approximately $120million when it is actually less than $100million.

I was amused by his repeated references to "scalability," where he appears to claim a move from millions of potential individual customers (who never bought the product) down to 43 is an example of "scalability." Again, I am not sure he knows what the term means.

He goes on relentlessly about mobility (just like Gooch used to) and the size of the market, and the enormous threat from cyber attacks, but does not actually state how his product addresses these concerns or why anyone might buy it. When asked about the revenue model he is careful to talk about percentages rather than numbers, he makes no mention of cash amounts earned per contract or anything like that. I notice the interviewer did not dare raise any of the thorny issues, like that of profit, or the value of the IP, or what is going on at all those labs they have opened, or the KPMG whitewash, etc.

It continues to amaze me that there are so many people who are unable to see through this, even those who have been watching the company for so many years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.