AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

The New Admedus, page-5

1. 2,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Ah come on ox ! You must be a lawyer .... never ask a question you don't already know the answer too ! ...... Lol

Haven't checked in detail but my super shares are avg of 24.7 cents and personal ones about 45 cents , return would of been much better if I traded part parcels along the way .. which I didn't :-( . , so there is a return at the moment ....

What you said in a previous post about Ahz holders was correct to a certain extent , about us being only numbers . That the company will issue options at 30 cents was certainly a bit rich for me to stomach as a longer term holder ( say 60 cents or so would have made it a little more palatable ) , it shows zero accountability to long term holders to reward staff with the sp of these options after helping ( too a extent ) create the situation where we ended up .... crap sp .

That steps are now being taken is great but remember that is their job and what they should have done much earlier on . Yes the past is the past but don't forget they have cost people money . Yes they didn't have to sell but from $1 70 to 30 cents who can blame them !

I haven't sold the one and believe in the story but that doesn't mean I have to wear rose tinted glasses , it is good to see costs being reined in but what is the cost of the hpv trials ( and if wasn't for our grants we would be worst off ) ! Nobody seems to know , doesn't it make sense if costs expensive that we concentrate on bringing the hsv-2 trials forward !

That the hpv vaccine is important too ( and has potential) is agreeded but we HAVE limited funds or is that not a concern because we can keep the CR s going !

Get the revenue in , find a partnership for the hsv-2 and the rest will come together !

Sorry not to be more fashionable and jump on the band wagon and say every thing will be fine but this story is still unfolding and needs the company to continue to follow up on its forecasts , so far postive , hope it continues .

Happy to be corrected or if I am missing something here .

It is good to see ox ( and meerkat back ) , right or wrong , because it makes it doesn't hurt for someone to keep us grounded ..... guess that will make me as popular as you guys to say that .... Lol

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
-0.300(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $184.6K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.