AVR 2.32% $12.20 anteris technologies ltd

The New Admedus, page-60

1. 2,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Hi Eire , I agree and have said as much before .

Have been concerned about funds and expenditure ( aware of the cost cuttings ) because these guys have had several CR to RAISE funds which have left loyal shareholders in the red .

It would be a no brainer for the company , if needed , to have their CR after further postive hsv-2 results . The scary scenario is a CR without the said Ann , you could then conclude that we are further away in progress than we would like to be .

In regards to the hpv I don't know how interconnected research is with the hsv-2 vaccine , it is still only in the phase 1 stage as opposed to phase 2 for the hsv-2 , we have been lucky enough to have received r and d grants , MAYBE that is the reason we can do the r and d on the hpv . Has the company ever revealed costs for the r and d of the hpv and the hsv -2 ? If grants are FULLY funding the HPv study then I have no issues with it proceeding , not that that counts for anything !

Still don't see how people can think we can fast track the hsv-2 , don't think some people realise what is involved in bringing this from : A to Z , happy to hear how we can " short cut " this process !

Hope next CR does make the change that will turn this company around , as I have a strong aversion now whenever Ahz and a CR are in the same sentence . If Prof Fraser hadn't been who he is ( AND his team ) / and the CardioCel progress I would have dumped this stock ages ago .

Be very careful Eire ..... no matter how strongly you believe in the story the shit can hit the fan , I have done the same as you have too ! Except I was silly enough to bloody average up and then no funds to catch this falling knife on the way down . I shall be a lot more pragmatic like some of the wiser posters who are trading , Russ etc .

This " love affair " with Ahz has certainly cooled off over the years .... perhaps it needs that spark to relight again !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.