AVR 0.65% $15.50 anteris technologies ltd

The New Admedus, page-68

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Lol ..... Your guess is wrong mate ( my funds very limited ) , I am happy to wait and see the outcome in the future and reserve judgement until then . I do not up ramp or down ramp just reflect on what's has happened and what will happen .

Like in the 2015 annual report , about the 26 mill or so loss that was then said " is a investment in our future " or something to that effect . Some people would of have said ... Yeah , yeah , great , all good , anyone disagreeing would of been outcasted ! ... Wasn't that great or good after all otherwise the company webinar / restructing wouldn't have been necessary perhaps !!

Will be more than happy to see the last of the CR if that is the case , sure anybody supporting the company in the past and holding in that time would also feel that way , time will show .

So don't mind me reserving judgement until all this takes off , am a follower but not a blind one !

Also been pulled up for saying the hsv- 2 r and d can't be pushed or fast tracked ! Wish it could .... but nobody meanwhile can say how it can be fast tracked ! Even money can only do so much .

Not sure about what you meant about the last week thing Russ .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.50
Change
0.100(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $327.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.15 $15.50 $15.00 $108.6K 7.185K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 341 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.50 371 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.