FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

the new aggressive approach!!

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all,

I think we are in the middle of a defining period with our company. Many of us have pointed out in these pages a real "shift in gears" from Mgt over the last few weeks.

Things WILL be different from here on in and we all need to be aware of this. I am personally real keen to see CB & co. "shooting for the stars" provided they keep their eye on the ball and continue to base their growth decisions on facts ie.Due Diligence.

Reiner summed up the situation perfectly when he wrote:

"Just need some time to adjust to the new - much more aggressive - FML; that's all"

Yes, the SPP could have been handled better but I'm willing to cut them some slack and can see their reasoning to a point. I can certainly see why Reiner and others are disappointed in how it panned out & I fully support them exercising their rights as shareholders (we do own the company remember) and voicing their concerns.

To sum up...for mine the SPP is what it is and I'm now looking forward to watching FML forge ahead with their operations.

Someone once said, "You don't try and build a sky-scraper on a 4 inch slab of concrete" and I think that quote applies here.

Management have spent the last few years laying a very solid foundation for us as a company to work off. They have been prudent, disciplined and patient in their actions.

We are now in a very good position where we can lauch an aggresssive campaign to grow into a real powerhouse. It is time now to seize the day and make the most of the oppurtunities before us. I'm confident that mgt will strive to mantain discipline and integrity as they forge ahead.

I look forward to seeing the company evolve into a world-class operation over the next couple of years

Cheers

Couchy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76030 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.