ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Grub, I've got suspicions as to who might have suspended him. I...

1. 10,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2673
    Grub, I've got suspicions as to who might have suspended him.
    I don't agree with that tactic, which has been used against me by being modded or 'blocked' so I can't post. I don't take offense, I sometimes post contrarian and don't give a damn, maybe so nobody will think they can take me for granted.

However I am staunchly behind the board we have today - I refuse to discuss their personalities, but I know they are each strong individuals and therefore hope they can get on a common footing and path.

I hope too that when ICG can afford a fully paid MD that they can find one which will take the company to success via either or all of Phosphate/JE/MacCreek.

I expect plans for progress soon, and a call for capital. I would support a SPP with two attached oppies (like the last) if that plan had merit and balls.

GL all.

ps - confidential and without advise - I've called the bottom as on 17th March, and I'm buying like crazy - Li GOLD Ni and Cu - but not REEs.
    Look for higher highs and higher lows, read Yahoo news etc for S&P500 and Footsie, Do your DD carefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104776 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.