ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Byron, et al.RBSWB (we all know who he is), really should not be...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Byron, et al.

RBSWB (we all know who he is), really should not be posting anything on HC, irrespective if he is technically now allowed to do so. I would strongly suggest that as the former MD, (who for the past 10yrs delivered diddly squat), he should act professionally and walk away with some level of dignity. What is the purpose of posting that the current board has no capability to deliver (other than to suggest the ONLY way ICG could possibly see success is with RB as their leader). I mean, there is a clear reason why RB and Kaleen are no longer there. RB now has to search for another cash cow that provides him with a lovely lifestyle. Further, the elephant has just left the room… now give the current board the curtesy of some time to fix the legacy issues and put in place their new way forward for ICG. If RB was still at the helm, a CR would still be required as his salary alone would have eaten into the remaining funds even faster.
    Just hang tight, engage with AT and JW and support and encourage, rather than the opposite.
    GolfR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104776 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.