ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

As BOW's recent finance raising strategy was mentioned here, I...

1. 260 Posts.
    As BOW's recent finance raising strategy was mentioned here, I see parallels with both company's CSM strategies.

I know BOW have Oil discoveries in their CV, as well as probably better management with their AOE heritage, but with their recent raising of 19 mill to fund their reserve certification program with a target of 300PJ of 2P, can someone tell me why ICN shouldn't be following suit? (yeah, I know, they should on that path ready, but that's done, so no anti-RJ rhetoric thanks).

If the CSG bubble pop is only around corner due to reserves for LNG projects being completely accounted, then are BOW just kidding themselves? The market seems to have responded to pretty well. I don't know how far 19 mill will get them toward their 300PJ target, but providing things go well we all know where their SP is going. Or will the bubble pop and they'll be caught with a partially completed appraisal program with no further interest?

I'm curious as to why ICN have to settle for less generous, localised agreements.

Is it because of the distance of ICN's Surat assets to Gladstone? Or does this just come back to calibre of management?

Thanks for your posts Occam.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.