UNT 0.00% 1.9¢ unith ltd

Have just started doing a little diggging, and I think @suhm...

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Have just started doing a little diggging, and I think @suhm made a good point about Track selling. You guys are a heck of a lot more informed than me, and I've been watching this from a far, as I think Dom is onto something with Crowd Butler, that seems like something that Gen Z and Y would be seriously into going forward, based on users and their mobiles, but I will just refer to the Track Acquisition (10/6/15) slide 5:

'Track has realized significant EBITDA growth, increasing from AUD$13m (€9m) in CY2014 and anticipated to reach AUD$13.8m (€9.7m) in CY2015'

I would hardly call this significant, however, I am interested to see the terms of the raising, but what I will say is that this business has become very sum of parts = this, and it has taken me quite a while just to get my head around what there is to this business.. Also WiseOwl's note mentions in it's bear point about the potential digestion, and whether revenue and users are being chased in sacrifice for margins. However, unlike some other stocks that I will mention, there is actual revenue here.

But my initial thoughts for a tech stock to be explosive like some we have seen, MIG, 1PG and RFN, this seems too complex and/or convoluted. However take what I say with a grain of salt, as I'm an avid watcher here. Happy to discuss the merits of my points and GL to all
    Last edited by Galba: 11/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.