CTP 1.89% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

The New CTP! $$$, page-2

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Looking less like pump and dump every time i look at the price! In any case how would that work? The announcement was not a puff piece, but matter of fact report of sales. It seems unlikely that a CR is in the offing, given the fairly flat statement in the Annual Report that there will not need to be one. Sales volume and price movement look like a re-rating to me. No doubt at some stage it will come back some, but it looks like a new level.

Of course, CEOs are a bit like politicians, they have to talk the talk. But the thing about predictions is that they deal with the future, not yesterday's hopes, mistakes or boasts. Lets see more analysis of prices, volumes, potential markets, costs and prospects, and hear less of who said or did what when. This is gradually becoming a business, to be analysed like any other. Of course, with energy markets the way they are, it is still a speculative prospect IMO. At least it doesnt seem to be afflicted by bubble conditions like some other markets.

Good luck to all holders and honest traders,

Bobham

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.