A2M 0.84% $6.51 the a2 milk company limited

BKZ , I doubt it will take a full year to get to 4 but happy to...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    BKZ , I doubt it will take a full year to get to 4 but happy to wait and see.
    A2M , produce a milk which is seen by the world to be a better choice than other milks because it contains the A2 protein and no A1 protein, Apparently people whom have a problem with drinking normal cows milk which has A1 protein can drink the A2M and experience no discomfort.

Australia and N.Z are seen by the Chinese to be clean environments in which superior foods of high quality are produced with little contamination from the fall out of Nuclear melt downs , excessive smog and generations of farmers spoiling the earth through various means.

The Chinese market is fickle , very much so , however once a product or a service is accepted by a small segment of the population and is seen to be some thing the person next door has or is going to have the entire population will stampede to get it , they do this with wine , beef , rice , property , vacation destinations, etc , I do business with the Chinese , I have done for years , I still do not understand the market fully , but I do know if you have some thing they want , they will get it from you and money is not even a consideration.

During the last few weeks , several million Chinese women have fallen pregnant , in about 8 months time they will all begin to give birth , after which they will all insist on the very best most nutritious healthy milk on the market for these millions of new babies , If A2m do their marketing effectively , there is not a chance in hell they will ever be in a position to produce enough of this stuff to feed one tenth of these babies. The A2 protein is produced by special cows , I have no idea how many of these cows are around , but I believe Scientists are working on how we get more of them ASAP.

If the rumors are correct and this milk produces a better quality you know what every time the nappies get changed and if this milk does stop babies from vomiting as much as they would on other milk ( and I believe both are the case ) LOOK OUT ITS OFF TO THE MOON. The sky is the limit , but the milk powder factory may burn down , the cows may die , the grass may become contaminated , who knows , there are many factors from left field which may spell disaster. But failing any natural or unnatural disaster this one is as cheap as chips , cheap as chips. Its up to management now.

Cant wait to try the new A2M Ice Cream , Ill let you know how it compares to Pauls , remember people saying dominoes is nothing more than Pizza , How the barrier to entry is low , how Dominoes will never get into Europe , how the share price will neve get through 10. How any one can make a Pizza. Think about it , not many people eat Pizza very often , but most of us drink milk n one form or an other every day of the year.
    Pa 31.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.51
Change
-0.055(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $4.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.51 $6.57 $6.48 $2.553M 391.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 6059 $6.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.51 7242 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.