DCC 0.00% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

I've given it some thought and wanted to share my two cents on...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I've given it some thought and wanted to share my two cents on why I think DCC is a solid stock. I'm keen to hear others thinking on this.

With the recent crypto boom, I, like many others started doing my research into what is going on and why exactly everyone is going crazy for BitCoin. Now, admittedly I'm late to the game and my understanding on blockchain technology is very basic, but the implications of the technology will be massive in harnessing the power of distributed networks.

So with this understanding, I started researching the differences between the coins. I was amazed to learn that there are over 800 coins so how on Earth can you predict what will prevail. So i thought something like an ETF would be great. My next step was to try and find a cryptocurrency ETF trading on the ASX. While this doesn't exist (that i'm aware of) my searches did lead me to Digital X.

While digital X are not an ETF, they do hold a range of coins and with more and more ICO's being announced, are expanding their hold. This to me is even better than a regular ETF. They say with the gold rush it's the people who sell the shovels who make the money, and these guys are taking it one step further in navigating cryptocurrency. In the age of the crypto gold rush they are basically saying "Hey, I'll show you how to get that gold, give you the tools and in return you pay for the consultancy AND we take a slice of any gold you find" and that's bloody brilliant. They are truly in the driver seat to become industry experts and build a massive portfolio.

It's this, combined with the relationships with key blockchain experts and an emerging market that make me believe this stock is very undervalued. I would have to think $0.30 by Christmas and it to just go up from there.

As always, DYOR but I'm keen to hear others thoughts on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $28.53K 652.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174883 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 606511 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.