PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Folks ... from what I have read ...Yung Holding acquired...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

Folks ... from what I have read ...

Yung Holding acquired Calvalley Block 9 interests in 2016and eventually resumed production in 2019 with 30 producing wells….

Crude oil is evacuated from Block 9 by secured, 500-barreltruck to either of three pipeline terminals at other blocks, each approximately250–300 km distant, each supplying storage terminals on the coast.

Contracts with operators of other blocks ensure that Block9 production volumes are securely metered and signed off on daily as part of acustody transfer arrangement before being piped to the coast. Oil is liftedfrom the sea terminal by tanker at six-weekly intervals.

On-site, approximately 100 employees are deployed in twoshifts of 50 on a twenty-eight-day rotation. The field reports its activitiesback to the head engineering and geosciences office in Cairo every day and keyinformation on technical and financial progress is conveyed to the otherstakeholders including shareholders and partners, such as Medco Energi and Hood Oil.

Medco Energi is a publicly-listed Indonesian energy companywith 21.25% stake …

Hood Oil operates in the oil and gas sector in the MiddleEast region. It is a subsidiary of the Hayel Saeed Anam Group (HSA Group), afamily-run business that is today a multi-billion international company with a21.25% stake …

Oil Production statistics on Block 9 may be dated but this is what was available ..

Yemen Block 9 - Stats

FieldEst ResourceVolumes / Day
    Average production

Hiswah229.4MMbbl3,400 bbl/d

Ras Nowmah43MMbbl2,100 bbl/d

Ras Nowmah South3.8MMbbl120 bbl/d

Al Roidhat61.6MMbbl1,000 bbl/d

Auqban3.1MMbbl80 bbl/d

Total Estimate

6,700 bbl/d

Theacquisition of Block S1 gives Yung Holding further opportunity in Yemen that mayoffer them other attractive benefits …

PeterRG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.