ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

the new hire, page-2

1. 10,009 Posts.
    Skint, Your post did not go anywhere near explaingbthe problems form ACL, and whilst praising the Fondarinux approvals and copying of the drug, perhaps you should dig a little deeper into the commercial success or otherwise of the project.

Then look a little deeper into the amount of capital raised t ACL over the years and the misleading announcements regarding the use of that capital. I am not blaming Smith for all the mistakes and waste at ACL.

If you go to the ACL thread and read the amount of debte regarding many of these issues, you will quickly see that we will not resolve the debate here.

But it was a mess. The NASDAQ listing and splitting of the company into two divisions did not even come into my thinking in these posts..it was a big issue for many shareholders. It was a contributing factor to the destruction of shareholder value though.

What is for certain that through a lot of the major problems at ACL SMITH was CEO. It is not worth debating what happend at ACL here..

But I am very wary about Management after watching so many CEO's appointed to Bios that are promoted well above their level of ability, by boards who are also working at a level well above their ability.

So I flagged a concern, a very legitimate concern in my mind. SMITH may well be highly suitable for the duties of organising production on PBT2 through Dr Reddy's and to be in charge of FDA applications.

But this is not an appointment that makes me feel good about my investment here..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.786K 516.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 33026762 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 126756613 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.