DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

the new kalahari copper company

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    Kalahari Copper (ASX:KAL, TSX-V:KAL)

There is power and wealth (for all directors and shareholders) to be had in a union.

It is now evident that the Chinese wish to control the Kalahari Copper Belt, and they want to pay peanuts to do it.

This 1,000 kilometre geological intrusion is Africa's pre-eminent future Copper belt, and the prime positions have been taken by 3 small (but excellent) companies, namely Discovery, Hana Mining, and MOD Resources.

So what should 3 really smart, intelligently led, business savy companies do?

Discovery, Hana Mining, and MOD should form a 3 way merger and create a new mega Kalahari Belt Copper company, called "Kalahari Copper", listed on the ASX, TSX-V, LME, and the NYSE.

They should then tell the state owned Chinese takeover company, and anyone else, to go and play with some traffic, or jump off a cliff.

Because 5+ years down the track, when the company is one of the largest Copper companies in the world, and everyone is being paid substantial dividends, you will get a BHP coming along and paying a mega-premium for the company (paying what it is currently worth, and for it's potential).

Sometimes these small-cap companies just don't think, they try and grow and fight by themselves, and they have no contingency plans in place, when are they going to realise that when the wolf is at the door there is power and protection and wealth in a union.

And for each, there is a right time to launch the contingency, which for Discovery, is fast approaching, if not, already here.

I can only suggest a campaign by shareholders of these companies. Contact your directors, get them to speak, get them to consider a merger, get them to think about the creation of a super Kalahari company, for the benefit of all.

The alternative? Sell all your hard work and sacrifice for peanuts to a communist regime.

It might be time for Discovery to become like Hannibal Lecter, and treat these opportunistic takeover companies like a Census Taker, who is trying to Test it.

(Quote)

"A Census Taker once tried to Test me. I ate his Liver with some Fava beans and a nice Chianti."
    (Anthony Hopkins - Hannibal Lecter - Silence of the Lambs)

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.