CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

The New Look IAM ..., page-34

1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    I brought into this on the software not how many trainees they are hiring.
    The software was meant to be Ai
    Many announcements ago it was announced that the sotware could be scaled up to meet demand. The bottom line is if this company is going to survive it needs revenue.
    Not putting the cart before the horse, You would think with the staff they have at present that they should be bringing in more than $130 odd K a quarter
    I'm 75% to 80% down on this fleebag am so disappointed how this story has unfolded so far. One accountant worth his salt can make double this.
    If only management had to foresite to raise at the start of CBA pilot even if they raised 5 million at 3 cents we would be travelling allot better now.
    Would love to know why this never happened. Expect the unexpected.
    Take Nearmap for example they did not even need the money but raised 70 million at $1.70
    thats still sitting in their account a year latter unspent.
    No way the shareprice would have gone up if this safty net was not in place because of this their is no fear of CR and the companies they are doing business are more confident dealing with Nearmap
    They still have not made a profit ever under NEA.
    I have come to the conclusion that CBA extending the pilot is more about seeing if intiger survives than putting all their eggs in one basket.
    intersting to note that these trainees advertising are under Lion and not intiger why wouldn't they want to attract trainees under intiger. I just don't get this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 168016 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.