CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

The New Look IAM ..., page-35

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    It will be interesting to see if GJ can actually deliver on what he previously said in a Co announcement:

"Commenting on the announcement, Intiger CEO George Jaja said;“This is a major step forward in the development of Intiger as a leading Australian financialservices support provider and it is the result of years of hard work.”“We look forward to continuing and extending our relationship with the Financial WisdomLimited and Count Financial Limited network of advisers.”“Intiger is also thrilled with the progress made under the Commonwealth Financial Planningpilot program and is excited to continue this partnership into the future."

Let's hope on the 31.05.2019 that the CBA does make some sort of agreement and/or a mention of IAM's system in their Final Compliance report/check concerning the enforceable undertaking they had given.

I would expect that on the day before 30.05.2019 IAM may possibly go into a trading halt awaiting the CBA's lodgement of their so called compliance documention to the relevant regulatory body for it's approval / revision.

Even if an agreement was reached with IAM and CBA I think it would still take time to be finalised as imo I would think that it needs to go through with the CBA's Board approval ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 168016 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.