RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

the new medusa, page-2

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Fastbuck, you make a very important point that in fact has got me having mixed feelings about having traders finally get into the action with RED (maybe Wanelad1 could enlighten me about your views on this?). As Fastbuck points out, that if people buying shares in RED do their own research or seek advice from others capable of providing such research, it will be clear that RED is completely undervalued on its current assets in hand, regardless of any comparison with Medusa Mining (ML) that can obviously point to its undervaluation presently (about 8.5 times less market cap at present for similar assets in a similar mining environment in Philippines). Traders seem to have a mentality to look at the price momentum based on some charting principles and then once that momentum dries up they desert the stock. In the case of RED that could happen very quickly but it would not take into account that RED is in the final stages of a major milestone for the company, that of securing finance that will deliver a gold project capable of changing the profile of RED (and the Philippines!) for a positive result.

How do we manage to translate that potential so that traders can hang around, even though i realise they want a positive trading return on a daily basis?

Maybe you can assist me understand if there is something I have missed Wanelad1 with this). Please don't misunderstand me though, I am very happy to have many buyers actively in the market, its just that I am concerned it does not do much towards advancing RED more correctly to where it should be headed soon with the finalisation of finance. RED should be moving towards 30+ cps if that occurs, IMO.

If we compare RED to MML then it would not be stopping at 30+ cents, it would be headed towards about 90cps!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.