I am a widowed aged pensioner, and I agree with Hockey, the...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I am a widowed aged pensioner, and I agree with Hockey, the increase in pensons should have been reduced, it was NEVER suggested that they would cut pensions, more Labor LIES. If you have paid off your house whilst working, don't smoke drink or gamble the pension is adequate, I still go on extended travel around Australia, and pay all my bills at home whilst traveling, there are many other savings that should be made, including Parliamentary Pensions reduced to the Standard for the rest of us. Why two lots of maternity leave? Julia Gillard's NDIS should have been set in motion once the deficit was wiped out and not before. We don't need the reject Fighters the Americans are selling us, I always thought Patrol Boats would have been better than Collins at probably one tenth the cost. The new ones, if we need them get secondhand US Nuclear Boats, cheaper quieter and more efficient. Education, how about getting did of teachers who can't teach, and streaming children so the brightest and not held up by the sports mad majority.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.