not sure about that I reckon that he believed in what he was...

1. 81,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    not sure about that

I reckon that he believed in what he was doing and that it was gods work coming through him - something like that

I suspected that he was technically psychotic -------------- he confirmed that on election night when he spoke

his concession speech sounded like a victory speech -------- same as Josh - who spoke first.

Both of them reading off the same script - it was pure as the driven snow psychosis - and, I suspect they weren't the only ones in the upper levels of government who truly believed their little world.

I can't actually recall a better and clearer example of psychosis (and, yes, I've seen some doozies) - how both scomo and josh - could possibly stand there - with the numbers on the counting boards behind them absolutely bleeding for the Liberals - with millions of Aussies standing in front of them - hands on hips - saying ------------'go' - 'just go' 'we think you've done an absolutely terrible job' --

but, both josh and scomo stood there --------- telling Aussies just how good a government they had had - and, how proud they were of it

geesus --- that's pure psychosis ---------- living in a different world. Totally oblivious to the reality that was all around them including blood pouring all over their heads

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.