BOE 2.03% $4.02 boss energy ltd

As I posted, things are happening next to Boss's southern...

1. 114 Posts.
    As I posted, things are happening next to Boss's southern property...very positive....toll treating

Vancouver, March 12, 2013 - Endeavour Mining Corporation ("Endeavour" or the "Corporation") (TSX:EDV, ASX:EVR, OTCQX:EDVMF) announces that the technical report for the Preliminary Economic Assessment ("PEA") of the Houndé Gold Project in Burkina Faso has been filed on SEDAR (www.sedar.com). In addition, in-fill drilling for the Houndé feasibility study demonstrates continued excellent continuity of the mineralized zones and has been completed ahead of schedule.

(All amounts in US dollars unless otherwise indicated)

The Feasibility Study for Houndé commenced in January 2013. Prior to that, Endeavour initiated an infill drilling program in October 2012 with the goal of converting the in-pit Inferred mineral resources to Measured and Indicated mineral resources. The drilling program was concluded in February 2013, with 41,365 metres in 369 drill holes completed. New highlights of the drilling include 73.9 m of 5.26 g/t gold and 38.0 m of 5.93 g/t gold (further results are summarized in Table 1 below). The drill results will be incorporated into an updated resource model which will be used in the pit design for the Feasibility Study. Metallurgical testing of samples sent in January is also well underway and geotechnical drilling is completed.

Neil Woodyer, CEO, stated
    "The positive Houndé PEA released in January showed potential production of 161,000 ounces per year over ten years at a cost of less than $600 per ounce. Early completion of the infill drilling program supports the completion of the Feasibility Study by the end of the year. With Agbaou construction on schedule, a seamless transition of our mine-building team from Agbaou to Houndé is planned in early 2014. Endeavour's gold production is forecast to be over 550,000 ounces per year in 2016, including completion of the Tabakoto mill expansion in 2013, and production start-ups at Agbaou in Q1 2014 and Houndé in 2016."

Houndé PEA Highlights, on a 100% basis, include:
    Owner operated open pit mining and a potentially economic portion (including dilution and mineable extraction) of the resource of 28 million tonnes grading 2.0 g/t Au (at 0.91 g/t Au cut-off) yielding 1.78 million ounces of contained gold
    Estimated potential average annual production of 161,000 gold ozs per year over a 10 year mine life, with total life of mine production of 1.61 million ozs
    An average 91% process recovery at a milling rate of 8,000 tonnes per day supplying a conventional gravity/CIL circuit
    Initial start-up capital is estimated at $303 million with sustaining capital estimated at $57 million (excluding VAT and import duties)
    Total initial funding requirement is estimated at $345 million including start-up capital, VAT, import duties and certain first year equipment purchases
    Forecast life of mine direct cash cost of $563 per ounce (excluding royalties)
    The project yields, on an after-tax basis:

At $1,300/oz Gold Price (Base Case)
    At $1,650/oz Gold Price (Sensitivity)
    NPV 0%
    $505 million
    $920 million
    NPV 5%
    $288 million
    $584 million
    IRR
    21%
    34%

The Houndé PEA is available at www.sedar.com or www.endeavourmining.com.

Feasibility Study Activities
    The in-fill drilling program was completed about a month ahead of schedule and all drill holes assays have been returned. A summary of new drill hole intercepts is presented in Table 1 with new drill hole locations shown in Figure 1.
    Modeling of the mineralization, geology and alteration have commenced in preparation for an updated resource estimate as part of the feasibility study.
    Geotechnical drilling has been carried out over the preferred sites for the mill, tailings and water storage facilities and test pitting is in progress.
    Sterilization augur drilling and IP geophysical surveys are in progress; RC drilling will be used to evaluate any targets that were developed during the sterilization work.
    Pit geotechnical drilling is completed and the data has been delivered to the geotechnical consultants.
    Environmental base line data collection commenced in the beginning of the year and will continue for the rest of the year.
    Sufficient metallurgical results have been obtained to allow for the determination of initial mill sizing and power requirements.
    All studies are on schedule.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.02
Change
0.080(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.643B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.96 $4.03 $3.93 $10.39M 2.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9008 $4.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.03 22920 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.