CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

OK I've read all of it, top of mind, here is the summary of what...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    OK I've read all of it, top of mind, here is the summary of what matters (in my opinion) - Add your key takeaways If I've missed anything. Correct me If I made any mistakes.

1- MERGER - QBL buys 100% of MCL (buys the remaining 45%) and 100% of MedCan
    2- Nature of business changes and acquisitions are done organically with no fees (big savings here folks)
    3- Overall circulation of QBL shares will increase to 3Billion to finance those acquisitions
    4- A capital raise at 8c of up to 5M to bring total cash to 13M to manage the huge roadmap
    5- Will take about 6 month to get it all done, QBL shareholder meeting 1st August, end date 1st of december to confirm all the acquisitions and measures in this announcement
    6-Medcan board will stay minimum 2 years, with performance shares, so buying out a good established team
    7- MCL /Medcan seem synergistic, Medcan has ODC licence to produce/ cultivate high THC/CBD strains. MCL has strenghts in IP and manufacture, Medcan strenghts in cultivation/licences...
    8-Medcan has already DA approval to build a state of the art facility with GMP
    9-QBL will still manage the commercialization of their mining assets (so not ditching them at a discount/ losing value)
    10-QBL is now a fully integrated, fully licensed, medicinal cannabis from research to production of pills, with partnerships everywhere (AEB, Canntab, Unis...) and a clear focus on MC/ Hemp. Basically like a CAN or AC8 but with Hemp, some mining assets, and some IP... Cash flow of hemp starting to roll in, so reliance on capital injections less and less likely over time, this is a very bright future. It won't happen overnight, but QBL (which Im guessing will rename itself as we've said for a while) will be a leader in the space. We'll need some fresh blood, because this roadmap is huge!

My opinion only but I feel I've been listened to and we've been listened to. I was against a MCL float, wanted them to focus on hemp and MC, ditch the mining when time is right, and keep at it so that they build a giant, this is a testament to the board. Their ability to execute with a vision, it's a very ambitious plan, it's a plan to be top 3 in Australian MC for sure.

Good luck to all. I'm holding this for the long term and the market will for sure appreciate the stability that now comes with owning QBL shares now the vision and capital structure are clear.
    Last edited by SorryNotOZ: 20/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.