the "new" real julia

1. 2,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    finally bears her teeth and delivers an ultimatum on the Gonski "reforms"...

Why does she think she has to be so aggressive?
    Why does she think she can't negotiate her way through it (MRRT joke!!!)

More lefty loonies dragging this nation through the muck and not caring who they destroy in the meantime.

There is no point in trying to reason with them. There is no point being civil any more. They don't care. They know they've lost the next election and are pulling the floors up and punching holes in the wall.

Hey, just the other day this minority PM even decided to renovate her office and thumbed her nose at Australian leather in favour of an imported hide - from Scotland. How nice that must be for her... Education "needs reform" and she's changing the drapes. Tackling the big topics this one does...

Seriously, if she had any gumption, she'd call a 6 week election date and then start pulling punches. The fact of the matter is she is a gutless and spineless career politician that was found wanting as a lawyer.

It is on the public record she played her part in multiple affairs and destroyed multiple marriages in the process. Is this what the next generation emulate towards?

Good luck to the Coalition for the next election. I know you won't need it but it just sounds nice. Nice. There's a word you'll never hear uttered in the same sentence as our minority Prime Minister....

6:15pm Sept 14th. Party at my house. That's all it should take to get a result...
    Address to come, the Bolly's on me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.