DCC 0.00% 5.4¢ digitalx limited

The New Technology

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    For those that are in this space {ie. Buying/Selling/Trading CC's}, THIS is how business should be done and WILL be done.

Recently I bought COSS tokens. This exchange {COSS--One Stop Crypto Shop}, incentivises you to trade on their platform.
    Half of all turnover goes back to the token holders...In effect you own the Token as well as receive a share of turnover, paid
    out on a weekly basis. This is not a new idea in the crypto world but it is a generous one v others I have researched. A
    relatively new exchange {Binance} has something similar....you can use their tokens to get 50% off your trading fees. I
    think their token has 20x since it began trading only a few months ago. Binance is based in China though and they have
    T/Over per year @ approx $US 2-4 Billion..don't quote me on it but it has grown exponentially. COSS exchange is
    currently a small concern. At current t/over based on current price of token {about US13c} your "dividend" would be
    approaching +15% per annum. Obviously the more tokens you hold the more you get paid out on T/over. Anyway,
    long story short...worth looking into and I believe @$150 billion MC for CC"s, it is only the start of the "bubble".
    $1 Trillion is eminently achievable imo and that could come in the next 12-18 months.

Stock exchanges as we know them now, imo are already redundant. The same can be said for financial services
    and a myriad of other staid and stagnant sectors that will get the big shake up they need when the technology
    underlying CC"s becomes more mainstream.

You know....transferring money to your broker and waiting 1-2 days for the money to clear. Transfer some Ether or BTC
    to my exchange and 1-10 minutes it's arrived....at a transaction fee of 12c usually. $19.95 a trade anyone and minimum
    $500 trade?...pffff...I can trade as little as $10 or less and my fee for that? My calculator goes back a few decimals but I
    think it's about 0.001c. Waiting 2 days for your funds to clear on Comsec or the like? Try instant access to your funds pretty
    much once the sale has been verified. Sick of Bots & Front loaders on the traditional stock exchanges of the world who can
    trade as little as 1 share with no fees? Yeh, goodo, I can play that game also..we ALL can, on a level playing field. The list goes
    on and on and this is only ONE aspect of it...through the lens of old fashioned stock exchanges as one example.

It's pretty clear to me that the models based around the current financial system and a host of other crony sectors are
    so......Yesterday.

Cheers & Enjoy the ride with DCC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $24.15K 450.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3714 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 94199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.